8th World Congress on Vascular Access
The 8th WoCoVA is going to Prague and will take place from Wednesday the 17th to Friday the 19th of April 2024.
The WoCoVA congress, organized by GloVANet, is the biennial multidisciplinary and multi-professional high scientific event on all aspects of vascular access. From world-class networking opportunities and learning new best practices to acquiring a global perspective of the current state of vascular acces, this congress provides state-of-the-art knowledge and connections that will transform not only your career but the field globally.
- A 3-day congress with presentations from highly renowned vascular access specialist
- Exploring new science on all aspects of vascular access
- Engage with the vascular access leaders of the world
- Producers/distributers demonstrating their latest products in the exhibition area
- Hands-on product demonstrations
- Networking with vascular access specialists from all over the world
- Shaping the future of vascular access
Register for the 7th WoCoVA and pay € 750,-. The registration fee for delegates include:
- Admission to all scientific sessions, the industrial exhibition and welcome reception
- 4 weeks online re-watching of all 7th WoCoVA lectures from 21st of October 2022
- Certificate of attendance
- 3 lunches and coffee/tea during all coffee breaks
If you can’t come to Athens, but don’t want to miss anything?
Register for only € 250,- and rewatch all content online for 4 weeks from 21st of October 2022.
The scientific program for the 7th WoCoVA is complete. Click on the button below en check it out.
The 8th WoCoVA will start in:
Your company can also be at the 7th WoCoVA to share your latest knowledge and products and contribute to the progress in the field of vascular access worldwide. If you consider becoming sponsor of the 7th WoCoVA, contact Toine Hulshof ([email protected]) for more information and a detailed sponsor and exhibitor brochure.